Helping you manage employment relationships
We provide specialist legal advice on the following areas:
- Employment termination, unfair dismissal and redundancy
- Grievance procedures, bullying and workplace stress
- Employee Consultation
- Subcontracting and outsourcing
- Workplace equality and discrimination
- Health and safety compliance
- Employment contracts, procedures and policies
Our employment law team has a wealth of contractual, industrial relations, dispute resolution and litigation expertise which we draw upon as required. We have a deep understanding of Ireland’s employment legislation that include the Unfair Dismissals Act, Redundancy Act, Employment Equality Act, Terms Of Employment (Information) Act, Organisation of Working Time Act together with other associated legislation, Regulations and EU directives.
We welcome instructions from both aggrieved employees and concerned employers in the difficult and complex area of law. As with many other areas of litigation we advise our clients to seek early legal advice when a dispute arises. We endeavour to provide practical, common-sense guidance and advice.