Unrivalled Representation and Understanding
We provide specialist legal advice on the following areas:
- Representation in Criminal Courts
- Advise during a Criminal Investigation
- Garda Station Visits
- Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Acts to include Sale/Supply, Cultivation and possession
- Public order offences, to include intoxication and Threatening/Abusive behaviour
- All Road Traffic Offences to include Dangerous driving & Drink Driving charges
- Serious crime defence
- Criminal appeals in the Circuit Court and Court of Criminal Appeals
Facing a criminal charge is a serious matter. If a person is being investigated in respect of a criminal offence it is vital that the best legal advice is received, as soon as possible.
Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan is dedicated to providing a full legal defence for our clients and has accumulated significant expertise over many years in the area of criminal defence in Ireland.
We have defended clients at all levels of the criminal justice system. Our approach is to assess a client’s situation at the earliest possible stage, providing representation and preliminary advice whilst a client is in Garda custody. We will quickly assess the charge against our client and determine the appropriate legal strategy, managing a case from start to conclusion.
Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan can work with clients who wish to submit a guilty plea or to fully vindicate a client through the criminal courts. Our legal team also has experience in successfully taking appeals to the Court of Criminal Appeal.
Should our clients require legal aid, every member of our criminal defence is on the Irish Criminal Legal Aid Panel and can seek aid for qualifying clients.